Monday, April 1, 2013

Demon At My Door (Demon At My Door, #1)Demon At My Door by Michelle A. Valentine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found the book to be a great read.

Doing a good deed never came with so many hangups! I mean not only outcasted by the kids at school, but the very person she gave up her soul for. Being a kid ins't easy but being sweet talked out of your soul kinda stinks too. Natalie upon thinking in the heat of the moment gives her very soul to save her mother. The repercussions are almost to much for this kid to handle. Especially years later when the collection day draws near!

Her internal emotions are so bound together. First by her 21st Birthday (doomsday) drawing near and second with the relationship her and Stew (long time crush & Hottie next door) wants to keep under wraps. I mean if a man loves you why the secrets? Let me tell you Stew has more secrets than the love trysts he shares with Natalie.

All that changes with the new guy on campus. Rick strolls into town just in time to help out with the massive chaos of emotions Natalie already has going on.. About to give her soul over. Still a virgin.Pissed her family really doesn't get her. I mean really she can only take so much. Natalie gets caught up in the caring and acceptance Rick offers and she so craves. But Rick has some dark secrets of his own.

They say timing is everything!

I really thought this book was great,I read it in 1 day. Nonstop awesomeness! I loved the characters. They all played there part so well. Another great point on the book it wasn't predictable. Which made it all the more enjoyable. Some many moments I never saw coming!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment