Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Pleasure ProjectThe Pleasure Project by Jax
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I happen to really enjoy books that depict the human race being tampered with on a genetic level. I found the Morphates a fascinating new specimen to read about. Being the first book I have read by JAX, I was totally engrossed. I found the writing to be a maelstrom of creativity. The book was well thought out and complete, I had a sure grasp on the settings of the world depicted. Morphates being genetically enhanced humans due to a cellular break through by Dr. Jenesis DeBruehl. She should have been pleased as punch, that is until she realized her work was part of a mass experiment on humans. So smart but yet lacking in the common knowledge of where her ideas were being applied.

Now speed things along after some trials and tribulations in life, I mean she was left holding the bag. (Due to the Frankenstein esk man she was working for Dr. Eric Paulson, he bailed that sinking ship.)

In comes Sex, Alpha Kincaid “Kin” Gregory...yummy!! (Let me just say if the government is working on this, having hot sexy men who are in tune to you on a caveman like wave length not so bad...)
Kin is a Morphate on a mission! Who better to puppeteer Jenesis to help the Morphate population under his watchful eye than him? Using her guilt and knowledge to elevate himself to gain the upper hand.

The sexual tension between these two is palpable. So steamy and erotic. I for one am looking into more from this author, Strong alpha males with a mating tendency come to mama!

As a bonus there are two fascinating stories after. But this one was my fav!!

Seduction was also an enjoyable read.Fantasy set in the future, who would have thought age would be an issue then too? I loved the aged difference and the fact that even thought it was a huge difference. What really mattered was they gave each other what they each really needed!! Hot sexy time and characters you'll love.

A Pirate's pleasure I could have done without. I really didn't care for the last short story. The other two had so much charisma to make up for the length. But The pirate story was kinda drab.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment