Monday, April 1, 2013

Blood Burdens (The Shadow World, #2)Blood Burdens by Brandy Nacole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Second book in the Shadow World series.. I did enjoy the book, But the first just had more to it?..

Well the book started just where the first drops off. Which I loved. hmmmm... I can't put my finger on what was different. I feel the first one kinda drew me in where with the second I just needed to know what was going to happen.

Our Shadow gang is trying to bring down the menacing evil. aka Cerelia the Crazy Witch with way too much power. Who loves the idea of Racquel so much she is trying to make an army just like her.. using whom ever she can get her hands on. [ Cerelia the Crazy Witch with way too much power. Who loves the idea of Racquel so much she is trying to make an army just like her.. using whom ever she can get her hands on. (hide spoiler)]
This book was also about Racquel trying to find her Harmony with in herself. Excepting each part of her being. Growing as the unique Shadow she is. She is a little more angry in this book which is understandable. Her and her main vein Coy are having some issues like ..lets say her dreaming of his brother. Not to mention Coy is having a serious adverse effects from the feeding sessions.

What I truly enjoyed is after our band of Shadows from the first book spend so much time together. They find that the conformity of the Shadow Society rules are becoming hard to live with in. I have a good feeling about the third book

All and all quite enjoyable. I received this for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment