Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Broken Faith (Spiritual Discord, #1)Broken Faith by Brandy Nacole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I thought the basis for the book was captivating. The whole good vs evil with a twist was so creative. Brandy Nacole's idea of Fallen Angel's and Hell Hounds was a new concept for me to read. I deeply enjoyed the character's feeding off one another making the story richer. The bond Emma's friends have even with the difficult moments made the book. Kayson and Sabrina's story was enjoyable but I found that Emma's just had more depth and love in it.
That was the only thing holding up the 4th star for me. I wanted to feel Kayson's love for Sabrina evolve. The yearning undying need to be together just wasn't there for me. This being said I have no holds on reading Brandy Nacole's next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment