Monday, April 1, 2013

Blood Ties: The First (A Bane Pack Novel, #1)Blood Ties: The First by Rustin Petrae
My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Kendra was in desperate need to take a dominate role in her life. What better way to ward off a mental breakdown after a terrible day at work than to get a tattoo? I always knew tattoo's were life changing in one aspect but, Kendra didn't see this one coming by a long shot.

Magic, Werewolf's, and Knight's Oh my!!

My thought's on the book:

This is not the first Rustin Petrae book for me.
I tried to really get into the book! The writing seemed to be all there. Meaning the story was well rounded. The book lacked an emotional response from me. I was reading and reading but I couldn't connect with any of the characters. I also felt like Kendra had no attachment to anyone either. She cried and a couple times I was like this is it.. but it all came up short for me. I felt the book had the making of a great read, very creative. Like I said it had no emotional charge behind it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment