Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Enslaved (Enslaved Trilogy, #1)Enslaved by Shoshanna Evers
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

BDSM club genre geared books I usually love... I felt Enslaved kinda fell short for me. I have read NUMEROUS others and with them I felt a connection. No such luck with this one. The story line had the capability to work yet the characters didn't enthrall me.

I found the lifestyle to be hard to be believable and forced into working out.

Elizabeth was the type of woman I couldn't relate to. Didn't want to be her, kinda got on my nerves. In some books you bond with the telling of the story. You imagine what if? You find a role and put yourself there. Enslaved didn't take me any where.

The mingling with the background love story of Elizabeth's old dom. got old for me as well. I mean I love to read about a good spanking, but the fact he was into guys and yet still slept with her...really?

I received this of an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment