Monday, April 1, 2013

The Fetish Box, Part One: Open All Night (The Fetish Box, #1)The Fetish Box, Part One: Open All Night by Nicole Camden
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Mary at 22 years of age is an untouched Virgin. Who is tossed into a life style that just screams sex. Not just your vanilla kind either. Her recent ownership forces her to confront her sexual side, a side she has never really explored. She has strong desire for both of her new business partners. Max who is a one night stand ,noncommittal kinda guy. But the sex he offers definitely stirs her need. Then there is John, who is sexy in the secretive silent sorta way. Domineering if you will.... And oh yes she will.

I really enjoyed the book, I feel sexual exploration in ones self is key to knowing who you are. The story was really quick to cut to the chase. Mary is a great character they all are. I feel the book started and then abruptly stopped. In comes part 2. I really think it could have had a smoother transition into the next book. The book was a good read I don't understand why there are 2. They could have easily been 1 book .

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment