Friday, March 22, 2013

The Werewolf Prince and I (The Moretti Werewolf, #1)The Werewolf Prince and I by Marian Tee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My thoughts on the book:

I loved how a simple attraction and a not so simple agreement can mix it up!Hmmmm.. What would you do when a super sexy billionaire makes a proposal that you can walk away from? I mean it can't always be that easy right? Nobody is perfect even this Alpha prince who promises the world. Domenico Moretti...sounds yummy..no? He has the sensual allure Misty can't seam to shake!

Misty Wall is your average hard working woman with too much on her plate. Loads of responsibilities weighting her down with her family. Not to mention the everyday crap she has to deal with at her job. Money is money.. Domenico sweeps in and paints a wonderful picture how their agreement will benefit them both in soooo many ways!

A Sizzling connection right from their first encounter. But happily ever after doesn't come cheep. The parts I loved about the book were the hard times and white lies Misty had succumbed to. Meaning relationships are not perfect they are work. I felt it made the growing affection between these two all the more believeable. Hard times and totally crappy situations that arose. Misty keeps her composure and really evolves from this new world she thrusts herself into. Longtime lover of the paranormal make the mental grasp easier. But I guess people are pains in the asses regardless of being human or wolf..lol

I am ready for the next book.!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment