Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Shredded (Extreme Risk, #1)Shredded by Tracy Wolff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tracy Wolff is a new read for me and I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed her writing!

Shredded, was a fast paced book about an On-the-verge-of-being-famous snowboarder and his friends. A very close knit group of friends who obviously are more like a family. Our main man in the book is Z Michaels who happens to have made a terrible/capturing name for himself! The locals think he is bad news but are dying to sponsor him, and the women only know him for his quick In and out service! In comes Ophelia, beautiful to behold and has a brain!! You go girl~ Ophelia is trying to rebuild her life and getting ready to go back to school. Swearing off men like Z is easier said than done.

I would be more than happy to read the next book Tracy Wolff writes. Her outlined characters feel honest to who they are meant to be and the roles they play in her story! Love that... I have no knowledge about snowboarding, and as an author she really made you grasp how intense the sport was.

Loved Ophelia, she wasn't just a hot woman educating herself. The struggle to move forward in life for her and Z was true to real life occurrences. Horrible things happen and that veil worn by many and seen through by few is real as well! My favorite part is the slow realization that Z and Ophelia have for each other... that aha moment where they see each other. A true romance~

The ending had a cliff hanger for what I would think #2 will come into play. Very excited~

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment