Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cupcakes and Ink (Clipped Wings, #0.5)Cupcakes and Ink by Helena Hunting
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I received this for an honest review.

This being the first from this author I was pretty excited about the read that is until I found out it was a .5 of another book...lol
I was intrigued by the story line and I won't lie I'll probably buy the other 2 books just to see what happens. The short did its job caught my attention with the intrigue of tattoos and sex and that works for me!
Tenley, a studious mystery catches the eye of Hayden, a tattoo artist who owns the shop across from her. That is pretty much all the .5 had to offer. That and the promise of these two maybe hooking up. I felt the book was just too short? It was all Tenley hiding from Hayden every time he came to see her at his aunt's store.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment