Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I received this for an honest review.

This being the 2nd book of the series to date I have read, I enjoyed it as I did Forged.

The World of the Nightwalkers is a heady mix of Egyptian lure and everything else that goes bump in the night. With an array of characters, Gargoyles, Djynn, Night Angels just to name a few.

Leo, still a prisoner of the torture he endured unable to look beyond his capture. Trying to regain control and absorb the ever occurring changes around him. I mean when your best friend tells you he is sharing his body with another soul that is pretty major.  All Leo needs is a little Faith.   Faith happens to be a Night Angel, with a deep dark Indigo skin and hair white as fresh snow. Faith was almost too late to stop the destructive wake the demon god left, but she has helped to keep Jackson (Leo’s soul sharing friend) alive. Both jump at the chance to help save Jackson and maybe each other. 

Well this is #2 in this series and I still feel slightly lost.  I will admit to skimming a couple pages, and the thing that bothers me is I still had a good grasp of the story.  There were many things I loved in the book. The Djynn part was a clincher for me I am dying to read his story and some others in the series.  I did enjoy the reading but am reluctant to keep up with the series entirely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment