Friday, June 27, 2014

Cracks in the Armor (Clipped Wings, #2.5)Cracks in the Armor by Helena Hunting
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I received this for an honest review.

This is the 2nd short from this series and I can honestly say that it does not spark an interest to read the books to follow. (At least for me) Most of the short stories the .5 books I have read usually have a peek into some cataclysmic moment! Something that ignites your curiosity to see either; a) where is this going or b) “oh that’s what happened. Little snippets to stir the imagination, I got none of that with this book. I felt that Chris was whiny, boring and I just wound up feeling sorry for him. Sarah’s part of the story really lead nowhere, just stating things that were in the book previous I assume, yet was not enough to even want to read that book.
Over all I feel that this short was extremely short and left me starving for some detail.


View all my reviews ">

No comments:

Post a Comment