Thursday, June 20, 2013

Scotsmen Prefer Blondes (Muses of Mayfair, #2)Scotsmen Prefer Blondes by Sara Ramsey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sara Ramsey where have you been all my life...lol This is yet another fantastic Highland Lust/Love Story..I can't express enough how amazing the writing is!!!

" He was nearly as chiseled as any ancient statue, but he wasn't cold- he was heat, and velvet with a surprising amount of dark hair leading down his belly toward the opening she worked to unfasten"...I mean holy hotness! This was one of the cleaner highlights I have from this book..lol and there were many moments I just adored the writing!!

Sheer poetry to the page..

"Despite all the odds, and all her denials, she'd found what she needed. And it wasn't in the pages of a book. It was in his heart, bleeding on the ground in front of her, waiting for her to pick it up".

Two people with an undeniable attraction for each other, one throwing caution to the wind, and the other afraid to lose themselves.

But what a way to be lost!! 5 Star read..

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment