Monday, June 24, 2013

Caged Warrior (Dragon Kings, #1)Caged Warrior by Lindsey Piper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thought the book was brilliant!
Savagely beautiful! First book form Lindsey Piper but it will not be the last.

I found the idea and story behind Dragon Kings truly creative. What I really loved was the book unfolded and told it's own story. Without pages of defining every term, everything explained it's self as you read.

Fast paced and heart stopping all the action was perfectly detailed!! You saw it all happening as you read. I found the brutality just mind blowing but it made the revenge all the more sweeter!!
My all time fav. part was when Leto's POV and Nynn's were swapped out. He realized just how sorted his way of thinking was when Nynn was spewing the same garble as he was in the beginning.

Edgey and new I loved the book from the beginning to the end!!!
Totally new genre for the paranormal!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment