Friday, June 28, 2013

Forsaken by the Others (H&W Investigations, #5)Forsaken by the Others by Jess Haines
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I had really high hopes for this book. I think I will review it again after I read the first 4 or so!!
Right from the start I had no idea what was going on. Shiarra and Royce are in bed and talking about what they just went through...what would that be exactly?? I mean I have read loads of series and so far I haven't had this problem. Problem being if you haven't read the first books you will be lost!! This went on until chapter 9 and then some.. The constant mention of these BIG OCCURRENCES that I had NO Privy to!
This was a Huge setback for me. I was dying each time Shiarra would have any intimate conversation with anyone.. .
The story was slow for me and made it really hard to read through.
I recieved this for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment