Thursday, June 6, 2013

Beauty and the Wolf (The Cursed Princes, #1)Beauty and the Wolf by Marina Myles
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I thought the spin on a fairy tale classic was a fantastic idea.
Isabella and Draven's story started out really strong for me. Somewhere in the middle it fizzled out, I found it kinda predictable.
Isabella's looks for clues "bam" there is the key. She confront Draven and he pours it all on her. I feel the story just leaked at the seams. All the really important stuff came soooo easily, Isabella's father has mental issues well I have an appointment with the very same man who discovered it.
The romance was well written with the exception it didn't have an emotional response. It wasn't exciting or titillating..
Just trying to be honest, I had high hopes for the book.
I am curious about the rest of the series. I wish the author a successful career.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment