Friday, June 28, 2013

Lingerie Wars (Invertary, book one)Lingerie Wars by Janet Elizabeth Henderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sigh, I just love a good romance!!

The Invertary Series is going to be a hit!! Seriously!
I found the Battle of the bras a great setting for a romance. Lake Benson exmilitary swooping in to save the day, or his sister for that matter. Just happens to save everyone he comes into contact with just a little.

If anyone needs saving that would be Super sleek & sexy Kirsty Campbell! These to clash and have a battle royal with who has the best knicker shop in town.

This book is filled with laughter, love and amazing hysterical women!!
I had a hard time putting it down. So much camaraderie to be had in these pages. Within the book were great little stories and tidbits of what may come up in the other books. Each character in the book had their own part to play and it really made it fun and wholesome!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment