Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dancing with the Duke (Landing a Lord, #0.5)Dancing with the Duke by Suzanna Medeiros
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Childhood crushes can lead to adult infatuation especially for Charlotte.. Who wholeheartedly plans on ensnaring Alex. Alex, being her best friend's brother and forever crush!!

I just finished Loving the Marquess.. Loved it soo much I looked up more book from Suzanna Medeiros..Low and behold I found this one for free no less.

The novella was a perfect length for a romance to bloom in. The romance was touching and loving.. I mean these two had years of history. With Charlotte being a family friend they practically grew up together. I do believe timing is everything! Great read I look forward on more books from this fantastic articulate author!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment