Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Lover, Divine (Mythos: Gods & Lovers #1)

Lover, Divine (Mythos: Gods & Lovers #1)Lover, Divine by A. Star
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Love is about accepting one another, trusting that each will act out of love and having faith that whatever will be will be.

What if you were in love with a God? What if he loves you and can give you now but not forever?

Your heart wants what it wants.

Siobhan and Apollo's story is really complex I felt as if they would have forever, yet he is a God and she is not. He is always honest yet I felt she gives all of herself and he can only give so much. The book was poetic and very sensual. Yet there was a sad undertone. To me at least.This will not inhibit me from reading the rest of the series, it actually intrigues me. Makes the story more... in a way. I found the writing and the plot to be well developed. The romance was define and tasteful. I enjoyed A.Star's book and look forward to reading more from this author.

I received this for an Honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment