Monday, January 19, 2015

Rocky Mountain Miracle

Rocky Mountain MiracleRocky Mountain Miracle by Christine Feehan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Being a fan of Christine Feehan’s shifter series and enjoying how well equipped the worlds she creates is … I was really drawn to Rocky Mountain Miracle… I mean can’t we all use one, a miracle that is?

Scars are a funny thing they can be obvious or obscure. This Holiday Novella that inspires hope was such a luxurious read for the senses. I found myself just as anxious to figure out the mysterious perpetrator as to when the Doc. would finally give Cole the sexual healing he needed….lol

Each of their encounters had a heightened energy infused into the page, you could almost feel it. Maia’s healing nature is triggered by Cole. She can sense the damage that is deeply buried and camouflaged by his steel will and sexy demeanor. Cole is enraptured by Maia’s soul soothing capabilities. This really kept the balance in the book. I find that I am really attracted to books where love is a new found territory for both parties. Kinda like a very sexy dance…where each partner gracefully flows in time with the other. The fear of showing your soft under belly to another person, fear of waiting for a stab rather that a stroke is what really hinders relationships. So the whole time I was reading in the back of my mind I was hoping the sexual need pouring off these two would out way the fear. Amen, because when it happens it happens.

Cole’s role is the Alpha dominate male protecting his brother and trying to overcome the nightmares of his past in hopes to show his brother moving on is a real possibility. If anyone could inspire a shot at a loving happy life it’s Maia. Even the wild animals feel safe and trusting with her. The back story for Jase and Cole is a sad reality that some people actually do go through. This story sheds light (I think) on honest struggles people could have. The book goes full circle and really warms the soul and the senses.

The heat level for the book is steamy and imaginative…lol By that I mean Not crazy erotica going on but it is superb.
I received this for an honest review, and It honestly was terrific~


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment