Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Christmas Brides

Christmas BridesChristmas Brides by Suzanne Enoch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I happen to need a fantastic Historical Romance in my life from time to time~
Now throw (4) together in one book, sign me up!!!
These four installments that made up Christmas Brides (I know I’m a tiny bit late) were down right fantastic! They had the completeness of a book all the way around~

The common part for each short was the Christmas setting and the fact that I found each author to be STUPENDOUS! I read a lot I might add and I don’t think I have even tasted the magic each has had to offer in Historical Romance! FOR SHAME I tell you! I am dumbfounded that these treasures are just there waiting for me to open them up and devour them… Very soon my pretties.

Sigh, I adored this anthology, I am quite sad that it has ended. Each part was wonderful and saturated with historical grandness and romance. One moment I am sure that the book could not get any better, but it does! It really does.. Thumbing from page to page I was laughing and giggling then fanning myself accordingly!

If by any chance you love I mean love Historical Romance or let’s say to are looking to fall in love with a good book or (4) authors this is the Book for you! I swear it.

If you are looking at this book or review stop what you are doing and just read it.

I received this ARC for an Honest review, I am honestly sad I read it so quickly~


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment