Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Silver Pear (The Dark Forest #2)

The Silver Pear (The Dark Forest #2)The Silver Pear by Michelle Diener
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Being a HUGE fan of Michelle Diener’s I was needless to say extremely excited to read this follow up book after the Golden Apple (which was AMAZING).

I was a tiny bit disappointed that the book went back and forth between Kayla & Rane’s journey to Miri & Soren’s. I was hoping Soren would get his own book! I feel that the magic that bespelled me with the Golden Apple was lost on this last book. I wanted to be engrossed but the back and forth really killed it for me. Lots of closure from the previous books vacancies.
I feel like this book had a lot to offer and was really enjoyable, yet I was a little let down. This being said this will not deter me from reading everything else Michelle Diener’s writes. I have adored everything she has written so far! One let down after 2 triumphs, this happens not every book will I love and that’s just my opinion.


I received this ARC for an honest review~

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment