Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Otherworld Nights (Otherworld Stories, #3)

Otherworld Nights (Otherworld Stories, #3)Otherworld Nights by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

With this anthology you get 8 fantastic short stories. Each is different and unique.

Each story ignites’ your curiosity for more. I found myself looking back and forth on Kelly Armstrong’s website to see what I need to read to know more about the Short stories. I have 2 books on my kindle presently to get my next Kelly fix. I have become and addict it seems…lol

I love Anthologies and this one just really churned my desire to submerge myself in KA’s books!! So job well done. I am dying to read more about Hope and Karl, such a funny and quirky couple can’t wait to see how they started dating.

I will freely admit I skipped Elena and Clay’s story, I am an avid watcher of Bitten and I couldn’t spoil it.

They all called to a part of my reading curiosity some more than others but I fell it was a perfect assortment of Short stories! Definitely worth the read!!

I received this ARC for an Honest review~

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment