Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Night's Deep Hush

Night's Deep Hush (Reveler, #4)Night's Deep Hush by Erin Kellison
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The 4th installment in the Revelers series and sleeping will never be the same for some~

Jordan and Rook are still on the run from Chimera and the list of people to trust hasn’t grown any bigger. No honor among thieves…so when Rook’s past collides with his present he has no choice but to lead the danger away from Jordan. Jordan is pure determination when it comes to configuring a plan to contact her sister and getting Rook back! What she doesn’t expect is Vince. How does he keep finding her? Will she accept his help to find Rook? Even better will he accept the truth when it comes to the death of his father?

Night’s Deep Hush starts out with Rook and Jordan hiding out and trying to piece together enough info on Lambert to either take him down or at the very least exploit what the hell is going on in the Scrape. When Rook is force to help Mirren, get this Mirren is Dider Lamberts daughter. Who just so happens to be part nightmare too!! They are reproducing it seems~ Lambert has no heart, so I personally hope he gets what coming to him in the next book! I mean taking your grandson and pretty much leaving him by himself for days seems pretty terrible to me. A mother will do whatever it takes to protect her child…yet she isn’t alone! Vince of all people happens to be the Wild Card when it comes to facing Lambert. All of a sudden I’m rooting for the turncoat.

Out of the series so far this book wasn’t my fav. I guess I wanted a tiny bit more Rook and Jordan time??? But you do get up to speed on our underground heroes. And feelings start to fly on promises of love with Rook and Jordan. Loads of intrigue when it comes to the infamous Sandman, what is his end game in all of this? That is the question! I found that this short had loads of answers yet more questions and I feel no closure in sight. When it comes to writing I guess that’s a good thing though~

On a good note Mirren and Vince just might be joining in the fight against this menacing threat! And if it isn’t Lambert who the hell is it?!

High hopes for the 5th installment! Dream on Revelers…

I received this ARC for an Honest Review~


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment