Monday, September 15, 2014

First Annual BDSM Writers Con Anthology

First Annual BDSM Writers Con AnthologyFirst Annual BDSM Writers Con Anthology by Lori Perkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This first BDSM Anthology definitely has something for everyone with 21 short stories. I have read loads of books along the D/s story line and this Anthology really has a vast selection of short stories. Some shorts were harder than others to read through...lol But I enjoyed the majority of the snippets. The parts that really grabbed me where the sneak peeks into some new books from authors I have never read.
Funny thing is most of the authors included in this Anthology I have never read and I do love variety and being introduced to writing styles. Over all I enjoyed the book.

I received this ARC for an honest review~

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment