Friday, August 22, 2014

How to Reprimand you Rock Star

How to Reprimand Your Rock StarHow to Reprimand Your Rock Star by Mina Vaughn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ever have the hankering for something a little dirty yet tasteful, that is exactly what I had in mind when grabbing this book. Mina Vaughn I salute you! I wanted something that has fantastic sensual encounters but still had a really good story line besides the sex, then top all that off with some kink for good measure. I swear Mina Vaughn fills that book void like no other!!

Thea “Pops” Papastathopoulos is the up and coming Rookie of the Year at UConn. Balancing her GPA and staying on the starting lineup is a full time job, especially if she wants to maintain her scholarship. A chance encounter with Keaton Lowe throws her from the rule abiding path she has always taken. His expecting eyes and behavior surface a new part to Thea that she didn’t even know existed. This extremely popular musician is taken back by Thea. He loves the fact that she has absolutely no idea who he is or what he does. So when he strategically implements himself in her life are they going to be bound for disaster or pleasure?

This is the 2nd Mina Vaughn book I have read and they NEVER disappoint. I will freely admit I love a good D/s book. The difference with Mina’s books is the woman is the Top/ Domme/Mistress….Whatever you want to call it and these girls know how to gain submission. There is no smut here; just a girl with a taste for more than vanilla sex. At least she thinks that I mean she is a virgin so I think sex in general is going to be exploratory as well it should be. So you have the freshman rookie doing her college thing then she gets caught up in the too-tight-leather-pants-rocker who only wants to submit to her. But the beauty in the book is Thea grasping what she wants in life. Knowing what she wants and taking it. Her exploring this Domme side actually helps her gain control in other aspect to her life. The book unravels in the most delicious ways! I am terribly excited to read whatever Mina Vaughn throws at her readers next!!!

I received this for an honest review~

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment