Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Professional: Part 2 (The Game Maker, #1.2)The Professional: Part 2 by Kresley Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The cliff hanger was well worth the wait!! Because Part: 2 is wickedly hot. The book picks up right where the last dropped us. Thank goodness...

Natalie finds her self loving Russia and even more loves the time spent with her father. What she can't stand is the confining restrictions of not being able to leave the compound. Even a palace can start to look like a cage after a while. Not to mention the impending decision should she stay? Not only for the love and attention of her father but Sevastyan is quickly becoming someone she is uncertain about living without.

The confrontation with her father about her and "The Siberian" relationship and the all or none theory was jaw dropping!! Decisions, decisions, decisions...Stay or go? All in or tapping out?

"Lets talk about how you entered that world! Some Russian threw you over his shoulder and stole you from our house! He tackled you in a cornfield, dick-glamoured you, and you still somehow resisted - at which point he forced you into a mafiya plane. So don't give me this shit about how you agreed to some twatting laws."
Jess gives the best advice!...lmao

When "The Siberian" Sevastyan keeps turning her on, only to turn her down, frustrations definitely arise. So when she found herself without options that is when her world started to crumble a little. Trying to make everyone happy is not easy!

Tragedy, the everlasting motivator, when you take a look at death I think the only natural thing to do is live, live for one who couldn't. Pretty much choices become very clear.

"With a groan he flicked his tongue harder against mine, telling me that he was about to deepen this kiss. Telling me that he was about to claim this part of me, with the rest of my body to follow.
That he was about to conquer.
And when I surrendered utterly, he consumed me like he'd been suffocating and I was the sweetest air."

Much like part one there is another white knuckle stopping point, at which point I stomped my feet like a 6 year old! lol
Then quickly pre-ordered the 3rd part.

I found these book to be well worth the wait!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment