Monday, January 6, 2014

Circle of Desire (Damask Circle, #3)Circle of Desire by Keri Arthur
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this for an honest review.

I must say after reading a ton of Keri Arthur in the last couple months I have loved them all, but this one is my all time favorite to date.

The latest bad guy/girl is stealing small children and you don't even want to know what condition they are in when found. (I could not wait for the justice to be severed to this beast of a child killer... just saying I have a vivid Imagination..HA)

The Heroes:
Katherine Tanner (aka Kat) and her sweet loving Gran Gwen.
Kay is an Empath and her Gran has some fortunetelling talents as well.
Plus the sexy officer of the law Ethan Morgan, who just happens to be a Werewolf.

I loved loved loved this latest book it was gritty and so full of suspense. I couldn't put it down~ Ethan's niece is missing and that's pretty much how he comes to meet Kat and her Gran. The best part is he is a Werewolf but has no idea about any other paranormal beings.. I mean not a freaking clue! Which made the banter between Kat and Ethan so yummy, and hilarious. These 2 make an amazing twosome working together as best as possible since Ethan is constantly in doubt about everything Kat says or does.. but her and her scrying Gran are the only real chance he has at getting his niece back in 1 piece.

Did I mention Ethan is in the Throws of the moon? Which is like a female cat in heat! Lmao.. the sexual tension is stifling. and I loved that too! Gwen, Kats Grandmother is down right hilarious.. the stuff that pops outta that woman's mouth!!

I thought gray-haired grannies were supposed to warn their granddaughters against the evils of casual sex, not devise ways of getting them into the sack. "My dear you're so much easier to deal with when you've been laid"

This book was a fabulous mystery filled with all the makings of greatness. This is the third of the Damask Circle books I was able to read.. and it was just AMAZING~


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment