Friday, January 10, 2014

Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4)Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The first book I read of Kristen Ashley was Fire Inside Chaos#2... Man I was hooked from the get go. Now given the chance to sample more of what can only be described as expertise writing, well that freaking rocks~

What's black and white and blind all over? Tyra Masters. Tyra is so fed up with the daily grind and dramatic bullshit that unravels in her place of work. You don't need enemies when you have crazy ass co-workers, next stop early retirement. *Boom* Blowing this Pop Stand! So after a little celebrating I'm not a conformist, Tyra decides she needs to live a little...aka do shots with a sexy as hell biker, have the best sex of her life, only to be shown the door. Literally a Wham Bam Thank You Ma'ma.

Oh it gets way better!

Tack,El Presidente of the Chaos Motorcycle Club and Tyra's new boss. (hold the judgement) This man just so happens to be Tyra's DREAM MAN! Yes! After a night of laughter and numerous orgasms Tyra has an awakening of sorts and Tack makes that happen.
Funny how things always look different when the tequila wears off. The award for the best first day on the job after a wicked sexual encounter with her boss just days before goes to.... wait for it.............. Tyra Masters.

" I will not blush, act like an idiot or a shrew. I will be professional. This is a job. Only a job. He's my boss. He's a handsome one but a jerky one and I slept with him, but he's just my boss. I embrace my inner slut. Sluts wouldn't blush, act like idiots or shrews. They would just go about their business. Therefore, I am a slut and I am proud". Tyra

Lets just say Tack could not withstand the charms of Tyra, therefore she still had a job, for now. This all leads into the mini series that is this book. I couldn't sleep, I stayed up till 4am during the 3feet of snow that accumulated throughout the day. I had to know what was going to come of them.

"Darlin', you're the greediest piece of ass I've had in my bed in a long fuckin' time. I got a taste for greedy, you think I'm not gonna take it?" Tack~

Kristen Ashley has a way of taking you through her Dream man world with the tap of a key! The book was so thorough, I needed the next chapter like a junkie needed a fix.

I actually cried when Tabby and Rush's feeling's shown through when things got bad and all I'll say is Tack hold's true to his promises.
"No, baby, I'm not scaring you. You're just scared. You give me a little more, you'll see I'll protect it. More, I'll protect that too. More, I got that too. When you give it all to me, if it works with us in a way that lasts, you'll never be scared. You'll feel safe enough to have your eyes open, your arms up and you'll enjoy the fuck outta the ride. I'll see to that, Red,and that's a promise."

I received this for an honest review. I honestly love the barbaric alpha male that is Tack, I love seeing his soft spot and that he is as hard as he is soft. Great read, I am just dying to finish the Dream Man series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment