Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Released (The MacKays #1)Released by Kerrigan Byrne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Seeing as I have read all of Kerrigan Byrne's books this one was a must have/read.
I have read them all out of order so I wouldn't let something like that hold you up from reading this Highland Romance.
I LOVE Highland Stories and all of KB's books are a sure thing! They each are full of magic, love , passion and plotting bad guys. I feel the story's always have a very well rounded way of unfolding from beginning to the end.
The heat between Rory and Kat is unlike the other stories. They are all individually profound in the way each couple comes together, but they are certainly not Short on the descriptive passion and longing! Which I love~ A truly original idea of a scorned family out for vengeance, this is where the 3 banshee sisters story starts and now I am going to go back and read them all again!! The only complaint is the books are all kinda short but the quality inside is worth it!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment