Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dragonfly Kisses (Tryst Island, #2)Dragonfly Kisses by Sabrina York
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had no idea what to expect from Sabrina York since I have not read any of her work as of yet.

Hands down fantastic read. Banged this book out in 1.5 days. I just could not get enough. Dragonfly kisses erupted so many emotions from one page to the next.. First I was really hopeful as Dylan passionately watched his ungettable get. But when Bella and him spark...wow just wow.
I love all kinds of books but Sabrina York really blurs the lines in genre. Her Tryst Island series looks like it can promise you a taste of it all.
You have romance and some chick-lit... and the adult sexy time is drool worthy, but then in the thick of it I was crying.. It was moving and beautiful.
GREAT READ.. especially since it was a freebie from amazon~
Happy reading..xoxo

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment