Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2)Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am a huge fan already of Kresley Cole read almost everything she has written and I figured her writing has never steered me wrong before, so when I saw the new release on sale on amazon I was like "Hell Yes".

Totally smitten with this new series KC has brought to the table. I have read some YA books, I tell ya if they are all this great I will amp up my to be read list.

2nd installment read as a stand alone and I was totally cool with how it panned out. Evie is my new home girl I mean talk about growing up super quick. Don't know a girl who could juggle it all: Her love life, on the run , bagmen, teeth and other Arcana looking for a kill (or are they)?
SO many plot twists and unpredictable awesomeness, I read this book in a day. I really thought all the characters like so many of KC's books really stand out they are always so well thought out, I feel you really get a sense of them being individuals and all of them bring importance.
The book and storyline is really exciting and totally fresh, I have not read anything equal to its originality for YA. Which pushes me to really look into this genre.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment