Friday, August 9, 2013

ViperViper by Patricia A. Rasey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the biker series that is erupting as of late. It may have been around awhile but I must say (while I fan myself) they are some hot reads.

So we have Vampire motorcycle club getting some heat in their small town, for a couple of murders going on. Not just any murders but each victim was drained of all their blood.

Detective Cara Brahnam coming back to her old stomping ground running from a bit of bad history. This seems to be a pattern for Cara, she left the small town for some unbelievable stuff. It wasn't like she was part of the small donor club that serviced the local Vamps. How could she possibly comprehend what she saw.

Moving back to be with the only family she has,the detective is putting forth her very best to find the psychotic killer draining the local blonds. All her evidence leads her back to where her nightmare derive from...Kane Tepes. The Pres. of the Sons MC and one hot piece of tail.

This book was a fast paced thrill ride. I love the Vampire/Cop situation or complication. Cara and Kane both really different but compelled to each other. The back rounds plot that surfaces was thrilling and heartbreaking. I am so pumped for the next book!!

Again Ladies you like the SOA show you will love the Vampire version!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment