Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dead Sexy Dragon (Dragon Heat, #1)Dead Sexy Dragon by Lolita Lopez
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Dragons are a girls best friend... But what happens when you are stuck in the friend zone desiring more?

Stig loner dragon shifter is trying to ward off any compromising attention to his good friends sister. Who would have foreseen her showing up right as his mating/heat cycle started. Some would say fate, other would say freaking hell.
Cora's brother passed away and the only person to gain protection from would be Stig, her heart swooning crush. Just as her world starts to go up in smoke, her last safe harbor just might be in Stig's arms.

I don't like to give too much away in my reviews, this being said. I found the book to written well and a creative story with very sexy adult time! The only reason I gave it a low score was it seem really short, and rushed. I read the history between the Stig and Cora and I get it, and I love the adult sexy time...lol But I felt the story was laid out really well and then boom it whisked away and was over. I love detail, not the long winded 5 page descriptive but I mean a little more between the sex would have been enjoyable.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment