Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How To Discipline Your VampireHow To Discipline Your Vampire by Mina Vaughn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Equal parts of: Sex, Hysterical laughter, Domination and Submitting.

I really didn't know what to expect with this book. But after the first couple of pages I had no choice but to finish!!

It was just hilarious with hot steamy sensual submission. You have a Vampire Sub, Topped by a Petite Substitute teacher. If that isn't a setup for a punchline I don't know what to tell you. Cerise on a manhunt for a bottom to top... She is just tired of all the half steppers out there and demands absolute submission and role playing whenever the Hell she wants it.. In comes William poor Vamp just wants to get spanked and dominated, is that too much to ask???

Sparks fly after a chance 3 minute question session and the rest you can say is history..
Did I mention Bizzy? She has to be my favorite character in the whole book...She is a true Dom.. With very demanding nature...lmao

I loved the book it was fun and witty and Dirty!! I laughed so many times at the verbiage and the crazy scenarios. 5 star read hands down!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment