Friday, July 19, 2013

Unbalanced (Demon Lovers #1)Unbalanced by Kate Douglas
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Each of these book were really short thank goodness. I really can say I didn't enjoy them. Sorry I was asked for an honest review. It had nothing to do with the m/m/f. or m/m adult time. It was simply the way it was written, that it didn't have any emotion driving the story of the three.
The characters were partially developed, it also had the convenience issue. Meaning: when a problem arose it was conveniently resolved.
Time displacement was a big letdown for me as well right from the start. Going into Chapter 3 first book, Addie was just bitten and is now with Jett and Locan..It talks about how her abilities have grown each day ???Each day It has only been 1?? Then right after Addie pops into their life Jet and Locan just conveniently find in each other the love they never knew...
I had hope the books would get better but the story line is under developed and need time to unfold.

I received the Box set for an honest review.
Just because these didn't cut it for me doesn't mean I ill not read any other of Kate Douglas' books

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment