Thursday, July 25, 2013

ExoticaExotica by Eden Bradley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Exotica: Where you can explore fantasies and yourself.

I can't tell you which part I enjoyed best, it would be like asking is the first bite of a sundae better than the last??

I loved that the book had 2 parts, 2 stories of exploration and growth.
Each had similarities but entirely different.
Within the stories you'll find people carrying around the extra pain and anguish from what life has given them. Yet fate and I dare say sexual healing???...lol Bring the couples to letting go of pretences and embrace the love they deserve.
The vivid description of Exotica takes you there. The emotionally pack pages draws you in, and the wild uninhibited adult time keeps you reading.

Eden Bradley has a way of delivering very diverse sexual situations mixed with regularity... Makes you read what she has written and just except that opening up in such a way is okay. Better yet normal.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment