Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Claimed (Club Sin, #1)Claimed by Stacey Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First off I want to say I loved the originality of the names...lol I know that sounds cheesy but sometimes when you read the same genre for years, you find the same names present.
Claimed was a sinfully/sexually packed book..lol The story is along the lines of other great D/s books. Yet it lacked the pettiness and sometimes unrealistic drama. Which is good!! I found the characters loving, Dominate and exciting to read about!
Each scene was tasteful and hot to be sure. I look forward to reading more into this new Club Sin and all it has to offer.
If you enjoy D/s books, you will not be disappointed you picked this up.. putting it down might be on the difficult side though!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment