Friday, May 3, 2013

Thief of Shadows (Maiden Lane, #4)Thief of Shadows by Elizabeth Hoyt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For the fourth installment of the Maiden Lane series, I was blown away.
I have been waiting for Winter's turn at romance, and was not disappointed. The dark a brooding man has a fabulous counterpart in Isabel. Isabel is proper and beautiful so full of light all donned with a fashion to die for. Winter from all the glimpses you catch of him in the previous books, is a reserved man with a modest life style. But you should never judge a book by it cover!!

Underneath the guise of the Head Master for the school, lies a virile sexy beast of a man with wild passion. Isabel not only tempts his monk like state, she breaks open the damn he has carefully constructed hold back all real emotion. His flood gates overflow with love of life and a rebirth of sorts, regeneration in spirit with every encounter they share!

The love and sheer sensuality Winter has was mind blowing!!! With every flirtation, heat and promise churn into a frenzy Winter and Isabel can barely contain. The love that develops is deep and everlasting, each bringing into the light what the other so closely locked away.

I have the very next book open and ready for the kill. I simple ADORE Elizabeth Hoyt's work!!! Something I truly love is the small story all of her series have at the beginning of each chapter. I find them endearing and look forward to those as well as what lies ahead in the actual book!!

WELL DONE~

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment