Friday, May 10, 2013

Lord of Darkness (Maiden Lane, #5)Lord of Darkness by Elizabeth Hoyt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Can you find true love twice in a lifetime?? After it is so painfully ripped from you? For the 5th installment of The Maiden Lane books I LOVED this book. As I did all the others...LOL

Two people who both struggle to live life, after thinking it would be impossible. Why bother with nothing to live for?? Can these two come together and sprout new love, with hearts that have had pain and death take hold.

I think so.. Meg an Godric are head strong beautiful counterparts. Meg so vivacious after loosing all she held dear. She plants the seed of possibility in Godric. That seed takes root and through out the book their love just blooms!
I found myself checking the bottom of my kindle just to make sure I had plenty of book left to read. I find Mrs. Hoyt's writing is like a whirlwind and it is over too quickly. Not that the book is too short but, so darn good you can stop nor do you want to..
*"Please invest in a do not disturb sign prior to reading"*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment