Friday, September 11, 2015

Most recently I had this crazy thought about love.

I currently am about to start my training to be a Yoga Instructor, and on the way to the studio I wanted reassurance from my man that I could do this. That I was good enough. When I was about to leave I stalled just waiting there, holding out for him to say "you're going to be great". That didn't happen. But he did kiss me and tell me he loved me. My thought was in the I love you I was given is it the same as you're going to be great. Does "I Love You" cover it all? This brought me way back to a conversation I had with a dear friend. She was upset due to her boyfriend never complimented her. I told her if he never says " you're beautiful" does it make it any less so. This brings me to the idea that I was wanting reassurance for a choice I know was right for me but having another agree would what? Make it better? Give ME more confidence? So in the spirit of self acceptance I reassured myself, with you know you're good enough. You have the passion and the drive not to mention the timing is so spot on. Go for it! You can do it! Not to mention I do believe that the "I love you said it all". It told me that he sees me accepts me and my choices. Now I need to stop depending on others thoughts and go with my gut! Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment