Friday, July 10, 2015

Blood Assassin (The Sentinels, #2)

Blood Assassin (The Sentinels, #2)Blood Assassin by Alexandra Ivy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Love is a powerful motivator.
What wouldn't you do for someone you loved?

Blood Assassin has been on my to read list for a while and I swear I am kicking my own ass for waiting so long to read it! It was a fast paced read, one that was unpredictable and refreshing.
The absolute best part about it was the hero and the villain both had the same motivator! So in essence how can you dislike someone who you can empathize with? Crazy & exciting!


You have an ex-assassin who is trying to obtain his child by any means necessary, so manipulating and poisoning a person is not above him. Especially when the abductors threaten the man that usually is considered the threat!

Then there is Serra and Fane their relationship is a rocky road that leads to nowhere. She has all but stripped down and begged him to be in his life and or his bed. No such luck on either account and she's just done with it all! Yet when it becomes obvious she is in danger, come hell or high water he will do whatever is necessary to assure her safety above all else!


OMG, I just loved Fane if I didn't have a book boyfriend or 2 he would be the one. His charm and witful remarks surprised me throughout the book. He was this deep well of thought and at first glance he just didn't come off that way. I don't know who was more surprised me or Serra...lol With carefully guarding her heart against yet another painful rejection she really is in awww of Fane and his course of action. She refuses to be the damsel in distress and he proves that when he claims her it's for keeps.

I have just moved all things Alexandra Ivy to the top of my reading list. Her book just really struck me and peeked my inner romance addict. Enjoyable and sensual on several levels, what a read! Her passion seeped into her characters, they were deep and well constructed. Even the Bas and his sidekick, I was rooting for them as well.

I received this ARC for an Honest review! If you adore Alpha Males, Tattoos and action packed romance than what are you waiting for~


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment