Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tempting His Mate (Crescent Moon, #3)Tempting His Mate by Savannah Stuart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I may have mentioned a time or two I have a weakness for steamy, seusaully charged shifter books...? Well this being the first book I have read from Savannah Stuart, I must say she can deliver a amorously charged book that has you all hot and bothered right up till the end!

The chemistry between Ella and Asher was steller right from the start. Women tend to fall for their White Knight... or in this case sexy Black Wolf. Ella intends on breaking her pattern of prim and proper with a one time/one night of uninhibited sex with Asher. Little did she know at the time you can't hide from a predator like him. Ella running from her pride and her past, runs right into a new life and soon new love. Asher a bold suitor knows exactly what Ella has to offer and will do anything to hold her close at the end of the day.

This Crescent Moon series reminds me of other favorite authors of shifter series. Shelly Laurenston, Lora Leigh only name dropping a couple, if you love their books you will adore this one too! I think the writing is smoldering and it definitely makes you want to crawl up to your lover soon after reading! I received this for an honest review. So if you're looking for a book to spark your night this will be the one, tastefully written for your entertainment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment