Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mistress of the WindMistress of the Wind by Michelle Diener
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can even describe how stirring this book was, amazing, wonderful , captivating~

I usually am an avid reader of romance and paranormal whatever...love it all and throw in a little time in the sheets and yowza I am a happy woman. This book was really different I was captured from the start. Intrigue, Magic and Love are you really need to get hooked on a good book!

I was given this for a free review, and I loved it!!!! I would pay for it 10x over.

I plowed through this book in 6hrs give or take, and I want to do it all over again. Michelle Diener is a master at spinning a fairy tale! I have not encountered a story to its like and that really amazes me.
The writing was profound and moving, I could clearly see it all as I was reading it. The love story between the Mistress and the Bear will go down as one of my all time favorites. With the whimsical characters and fantastic ups and downs, I think this book would be great for pretty much anyone! Want more juicy details pick it up, you won't be disappointed!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment