Monday, December 8, 2014

Venus Signs: Discover Your Erotic Gifts and Secret Desires Through Astrology

Venus Signs: Discover Your Erotic Gifts and Secret Desires Through AstrologyVenus Signs: Discover Your Erotic Gifts and Secret Desires Through Astrology by Jessica Shepherd
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I was really lured in by the topic. I loved to purchase those small Horoscope rolled up scrolls when I lived In NJ.

I found the formatting for the E-copy I received to be really un-organized.
When I went to look up the year I was born to actually see where I was categorized and 1979 was not listed. I removed the book and re-uploaded it and nada~

I also thought the way to look up your date of birth was very hard to follow, I mean if I could have and if there was a 1979 to choose from I wasn't confident in even knowing which I would have been. All In all if I could have found all this out I think the asking price was $15.99 was Extremely steep.

I received this ARC for an Honest Review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment