Monday, July 7, 2014

The Silver Chain (The Unbreakable Trilogy, #1)The Silver Chain by Primula Bond
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this for an honest review.
I can hardly believe I waited this long to read this book!!
The Silver Chain has a poetic tone matched with a deeply erotic story. I would recommend this book if you enjoy titillating and adult type romances.
Serena has finally taken that step toward her future, her new life. Starting over with her inheritance, she has full intentions of making a name for herself in the art world with her photography. The head strong voyeur that she is makes her timing in life and work epic. Take for instance her chance encounter meeting Gustav, the instant connection that sparks. This I would say that is the moment she fell down the rabbit hole….lol Riding on instinct and determination to make a name for herself, the deal made with Gustav will take her places she only dreamed of. Gustav Levi I find it hard to be insightful about him without giving away too much of the book! Besides being sexually appealing to Serena he becomes an anchor of sorts for her. Giving her inner peace and some of the hottest sexual encounters one could ever ask for.

Being the first time ever reading this authors work I was impressed with her fluency and her style! The details she has given set a magical tone to the world around Serena, making her seem more artistic. Reading this book was no chore, and the eloquent writing makes it all the more delicious!!


View all my reviews ">

No comments:

Post a Comment